Light Up A Life
Join us in celebration and remembrance of loved ones who have touched our lives.
Light Up A Life is open to all in the commuinty who have experienced a loss.
Guests will enjoy a candle-lighting ceremony, music, and inspirational spoken message.
Seating is limited. Please RSVP by December 1st.
Light Up A Life is a free community event
Your support is greatly appreciated and ensures hospice care and grief support are available to all in need. Our offerings include many unfunded programs and services including:
- Helping Heart Fund: Hospice care for the uninsured and underinsured
- Pacifica House: Inpatient Hospice Care
- No One Dies Alone Program: Volunteer companionship during the final hours of life
- We Honor Veterans Program: Honoring the unique needs of Veterans at the end of life
- Pathways Palliative Care Program: Care tailored to meet the unique needs of people living with chronic, life-challenging illness
All contributions of $100 or more receive a personalized 2017 Light Up A Life Ornament.